Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sneak peeks of a recent wedding shoot….

Earlier this month I had the most wonderful honor of capturing this precious couples wedding day.
1109 logo
Weddings are my favorite of all favorites to shoot.
739 logo
I love to see all the beautiful emotions of the day…and to capture every second.
563 copy logo
1167 logo
Aren’t they all just…absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
This is my favorite shot…so far.
1145 logo

I will share a full preview their big day when I finish. And yes…I will be sharing more sneak peeks and previews here. I have gone back and forth trying to decide just how to incorporate both of my little babies…my blog…and my photography company. I simply cannot keep up with two separate blogs. So…I thought hello….I can share all of my sneak peeks and previews here…all in one spot! Plus you guys can see what I am up to besides all our blog fun!!!
Have a WONDERFUL and BLESSED day! Did you know it’s the first day of Fall?? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! It’s MY FAVORITE! And we will be pulling out all the PUMPKINY and FALLicious decorations today!!

XoXo,
Tiffany

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS