Thursday, September 13, 2012

It feels like Fall!!

Today it is foggy, cloudy and chilly in Alpine, Texas. I am in absolute HEAVEN!! After a day of work at the Writing Center, all I can think about is baking, cleaning and getting all my Fall decorations out!! I love this weather!!
And to add to my Fall atmosphere at home…I pulled out a bag of freshly roasted coffee my sweet Mamma roasted for me this past weekend.
How lucky am I???
009
013b
I am a spoiled rotten coffee drinker…because of my Mamma! She roasts her own coffee and is always sharing her goodies with me! It is DELISH!!
And what a perfect day to enjoy a perfect cup of joe!
016
Have a WONDERFUL day!!
XoXo,
Tiffany

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Oh my! How special is that! It sounds wonderful!

~Have a lovely day!


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS