Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sometimes patience is a good thing…

Do you ever make the most detailed plans…only to have them blown to smithereens by the unexpected? Story. of. my. life.

Turns out sometimes taking time to enjoy the moment of the detour in the plans can be quite wonderful. If this week had gone according to my plans…I may not have all these babies to take home to my new house.

jar1

My Mom let me raid her jar collection at the farm. I’m tickled pink! I’ve been wanting jars to use as drinking glasses for all the cute drinks I’ve been pinning on Pinterest.

And with all my new cabinets and cute storage in the new casa…the big ones will be PEFECT!

jar2

I grabbed two of my Dad’s vintage milk jars…shhhhhh…don’t tell him. He had like 12…I thought he could surely spare 2 for me!!!

jar4

LOVE THEM!!!

Hope you are having a MARVELOUS weekend!
XoXo,

Tiffany

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS