Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hey friends! Hope you had a MARVELOUS weekend. I sure did! It was busy, hectic and a smidgen stressful...but overall pretty fantastic. I can't believe we are at yet another Monday. Goodness gravy! And I don't know about you but I could use a few extra hours this week to get my very long to-do list done. *sigh*

To add to the chaos in our world, it seems like it's Murphy's Law Monday around here too! For starters, as Jax and I were feeding his fishie this morning, we knocked over his entire fish tank. I think fish water is totally DISGUSTING and it was all over my entire kitchen cabinets. Oh. My. Goodness. Ha ha ha! 

.......................................................♥

Despite our silly morning I did find some pretty inspiration I thought I would share to start this week off.

I am in LOVE with this chevron-striped dresser. Too cute!

Pinned Image

image via germanjellosalad.blogspot.com

 

I am LOVIN’ this trunk! I think I may do this with my big antique trunk. Well when I’m not using at as a coffee table. Way ca-ute idea!

Pinned Image

image via lisastorp.blogspot.com

You guys know my obsession with campers and making one super GLAM and GIRLY someday. I had no idea there was a WORD for it now! GLAMPING! Aaaaaaaah! LOVE IT!

Pinned Image

image via retrorenovation.com

 

I am totally smitten with these burlap curtains.

Pinned Image

image via ballardesigns.com

 

It’s hard to believe the 4th of July will be here soon. These are just too stinkin’ cute!

Pinned Image

image via go.tipjunkie.com

 

Well lovelies I hope you have a marvelous week and a SUPAH Monday!

Pinned Image

 

XoXo,

signature

1 comment:

7 shells said...

Buying a certified pre-owned car is much like purchasing a brand new car.
we makes sure that the vehicles are inspected by qualified automobile engineers and then sold to the customers with manufacturer’s warranty.
It’s essential to know the perks of purchasing a pre-owned vehicle and when the vehicle is suppose to be in a better condition than a non-certified used cars then it can save your hard earned money.
we are selling the best pre-owned cars and we have the best collection of cars in very affordable prices.
easy loan are availabele
for more visit: https://www.malhotramotor.com
for details call us : +91-9711878910
+91-9810067167, +919873467167


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS