Friday, January 13, 2012

Nature photography

One thing that I absolutely love is nature photography.
I love little glimpses of the beauty and God's work in nature.
I usually always forget to share a few of my shots with you, but starting today I want to share these with you.

I loved this little yellow flower. We were hiking at the Guadualupe Mountain National Park in a very wooded area. In one teeny, little spot where the sun shone through...this little flower was growing. Magnificent!! I think the saying "bloom where you are planted" rings so true after seeing this!!



I hope you will grab your camera and go outside today or this weekend and have fun shooting nature. No rules, not expectations. Just capture the moment.
Happy shooting!!!
XoXo


1 comment:

Van Rental said...

very good photography blog............


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS