Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Loving my new studio goodies!

Hidy-ho friends! Hope your week has started off great. Our sure did!
I had the sweetest shoot yesterday with some very precious sweet peas. I am 110% in love with my new studio goodies and all the time and hard work definitely paid off.
I usually don’t share photo sneak peeks on here until the end of the week, but these are too cute and fun not share right now.
First of all…this is one of the Valentine set-ups that I will be using for this year’s Short & Sweet mini sessions. Love it!
005bb logo
And here it is in use…with my precious model…Miss Brooklynn.
359 logo
Don’t let this picture fool you…her Mamma is sitting to the right of her and we shot these very quickly. She’s only 6 months old and still working on sitting on her own.
Here are a few more of Brooklynn and her CUTE as PIE brother and sister Clayton and Bailey.
195 logo
Don’t you love big sister’s boots!!
138bb logo
051 logo
And a few more of precious Miss Brooklynn….
415 logo
341 logo
436 logo
Aren’t they ADORABLE???? Aaaahhh! Love them!
I so love doing kids and baby shoots. There’s nothing sweeter or more special!
Have a BLESSED day!!
XoXo
signature

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

These pictures are just too precious!!!!


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS