Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The “good ‘ol days” make me smile!

I don’t know about you… things of my childhood and teenage years make me smile. I even have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to them. LOL

Some recent funnies that I have found that I thought were too cute not to share are…..

image

image via: Pinterest

This one made me laugh out loud!!For reals. I sooooooo do!!! How can it be 20 years ago??

Or what about this lunchbox….

image

image via: Pinterest

Does anyone else remember how the screen/game would start messing up…and you would take the cartridge out…blow into it…bang on the top of the box…put it back in…and PRESTO it would work…for a little bit anyways! Ha ha ha ha ha!! I would totally use this lunchbox now. OH so groovy!

This poster cracked me up too!!! If we could only count the times our tapes were “eaten” and we had to wind it back up with a PENCIL!!! Our kids will never know what that was like!! Or what it was like to make MIXED TAPS!☺

image

image via: Pinterest

And because we discussed these earlier in reference to my fabulous friendship bracelets…SWATCH PHONES!!!

image

image via: Pinterest

And Debbie Gibson ELECTRIC YOUTH PERFUME too!!!

image

image via: Pinterest

And I’m pretty sure…these FAB-DABULOUS smelling markers…played a large role…in my love for crafting…coloring…and everything ARTSY!

image

image via: Pinterest

If you Pinterest, you should create a board to save all of your OLDIES but GOODIES that you love. It’s SUPER FUN!!

 

Happy TUESDAY!!!

XoXo

signature

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

That was so much fun! I love the tape/pencil poster so funny!

Have a lovely day!

Emily said...

Love the tape and pencil poster. It is kinda sad that our children won't have the opportunity to learn patience while your tape was rewinding.

Meredith said...

This totally cracked my up! I LOVED smelling those markers! LOL

Amanda said...

I totally got the cassette tape and pencil reference right away! Too funny :) At least they still have the smelly markers, although I don't think they are nearly as good as they used to me.


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS