Friday, March 25, 2011

Airstream Love♥

Ahhh…deeeep breath. It’s Friday. Fabulous…wonderful Friday. I’m having a bit of WANDERLUST issues today. I wish I was taking a road trip somewhere today. To find some cute junk…or just to watch the sunset! And those thoughts… made me think about Airstreams.
You see…my friends Lorie, Teffanie and I all SWEAR by gosh…we WILL have Airstreams one day. When we are cute-hot grannies…we will have PIMPED OUT Airstreams and be ramblin’ grannies from one antique fair to the next. For realzzzzzzz. It’s going to be SO FUN!
WE DROOL over FAB Airstreams.
Soooo….today…I had to share a little Airstream love.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh good gravy….I could have an AIRSTREAM OFFICE!!!!
image
image credit: Ma Joie Press

Hello darlin’…..I’ll take this TRUCK tooooooooo!
image
image credit: Airstream Life

Camping in style….
image
image credit: Vignette Design

I’m digging this FABULOUS chic interior Airstream design….
image
image credit: Interior Concepts by Wanda

L O V E it.
image
image credit: Interior Concepts by Wanda

My ALL-TIME FAVORITE Airstream…is the JUNK GYPSY-styled trailer the girls did for MIRANDA LAMBERT. Hellooooooo gorgeous. The JUNK GYPSY girls but the Oooooo in COOL for sure!!!! LOVE THEM!!!
image
image credit: Junk Gypsy Blog
image
image credit: Junk Gypsy Blog
image
image credit: Junk Gypsy Blog
image
image credit: Junk Gypsy Blog
I’d be GIDDY too MIRANDA!!! It’s Uuhh-MAZING!
And if it wasn’t cute enough…
image
image credit: Junk Gypsy Blog

I also actually SAVE pictures on my computer of Airstream/camper ideas. Here are a few I have clipped. I do not have image credits for these…apologies!!
image
image
I guess for now…an Airstream Christmas ornament is the closest thing to the REAL THING this girl is getting!
image
image credit: Airstream Europe Newsletter
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Now that we are all READY to RAMBLE down the road with an AIRSTREAM to a MAREVLOUS antique show or Trades Days…have a listen one of MY FAV songs….




Happy
AIRSTREAM
TRAILS…
and HAPPY
FRIDAY!!!
signature

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

That was fun! I love Airstreams too...

Unknown said...

Love Junk Gypsy! Makes me want to become a bohemian traveler!! <3
Cute post! OH! I love your new blog look =)

xo-
Keri

Unknown said...

Actually, you have me obsessed with airstreams now. lol.

Unknown said...

that was super fun, we're looking into what we want our road home to be these recent days. my mind is alight with new ideas :)


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS