Monday, February 21, 2011

Mamma Mondays-Coffee Confession

Well…ummm…we should just get down to it….to my ummm little confession.
You see….awhile back I so proudly boasted that I had CUT OUT cokes and coffee. And yeppers…I did awesome…for about a week…and then I totally FELL on my hiney…so-to-speak. Don’t you hate it when you brag about something…and then you later have to eat crow??? LOL!
I LOVE coffee. Heck I have my own espresso maker. Yep. I ♥ coffee a lot. And I ♥ cokes just as much. It’s an awful awful battle. LOL.
Lately I decided to quit bashing myself about it…I have much BIGGER things to worry about…so I will drink my coffee and coke…in moderation…hopefully…and just be HAPPY!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am super excited and happy to share that I found a YUMMO and DELISH coffee for a SUPER price.
Every time I would buy my Starbucks or Duncan Donuts coffee I would almost choke.

Almost $9-10 clams for…a SMALL bag of COFFEE???? And yes..there are the “other” brands.
But I need GOOD coffee. I’m a poor single Mamma…but coffee…just can’t be comprised.
Soooo reluctantly….I started to experiment.
I knew that surely I could find a CHEAPER yet TASTEFUL alternative. And do you know what…I found the JACKPOT!
Mondays-coffee
Eight O’Clock French Roast Coffee…
It’s PERFECT!!!!
And let me tell you what the price is….

Ready??

$3.42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crackers isn’t that just AWESOME!
I can buy coffee and a bag of DIAPERS for what I was paying for the other brands.
And SCOUTS HONOR… it is JUST AS TASTY as the other brands!!
I find mine at my local Wal-Mart…and I’m not sure where all it is in stock.
It’s well worth a try!! Especially if you are a coffee addict trying to save a few bucks!!
HAPPY SUPER SWELL DAY!♥
XoXo
signature

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

I know what you mean...my addiction is tea though...and I probably drink a couple of quarts a day...

Unknown said...

Coffee can be very expensive. We got one of those Keurigs for Christmas and we can only buy "special" coffee for it. lol
I kinda miss grinding my own. *sigh


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS