Thursday, October 14, 2010

Little girls are just perfect-

I had the honor of taking pictures of my best friends little girl….Miss Mya Landrie.

And can I just say…she is a PERFECT PRINCESS. No really….she’s an absolute doll. I cannot put into words how precious she is…and just BEAUTFIUL!!!!

I just had to share a few of the pictures. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m used to taking pictures of Jaxon…aka TAZ / WILDMAN who is NEVER STILL…or if she’s just soooooo SWEET and PERFECT that she’s already a precious little SUPER MODEL.

Whatever it was…it was an easy…enjoyable shoot…well besides the MONSTROUS MOSQUITOS…..

and I’m OH SO PROUD of how great the pictures turned out!!!

P.S. I’m super stoked too…my BFF and I have business plans that are T-TOTALLY rockin’!!! {{As if we aren’t already big enough JACK-OF-ALL-TRADE girls as it is!!!}}

ENJOY THE PICS OF THE PRINCESS!!!!

Miss Mya 042

Miss Mya 097

Miss Mya 069b

Miss Mya 077

Miss Mya 057

Miss Mya 043

Miss Mya 126

Miss Mya 047sepia

Miss Mya 048

Miss Mya 050

Miss Mya 108

Miss Mya 110b

Miss Mya 094

Miss Mya 125

Miss Mya 135

Miss Mya 139b

Miss Mya 142b

Miss Mya 116

XoXo

10035475C0DE5EC972E8B93AC373E3BC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are too cute! So creative with the props. She is such a little doll!! Can't wait to hear what the business plans are!


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS